Friday, June 29, 2012

Friday Letters



Photobucket
Dear Self, I am sorry that I skipped out on the gym this week.  And I would like to apologize in advance for probably not going at all next week and if so it will only be one or two times.  Dear Boyfriend, Thank you for everything you have done the past month or so for me.  I cannot wait to receive my “special gift” next week sometime.  Dear College Football/Georgia Southern Football, PLEASE HURRY UP!  Dear America, Happy Birthday!  You look great for 236 years young!  Dear Friends, thank you for always being just a phone call away.  Dear Sleep, I would really appreciate it if you would let me catch up on you.  This going to bed at 2am and waking up at 7am is killing me!  Dear Blog,  I am glad that I am finally utilizing you and posting on a regular occasions and hopefully I will be able to keep it up!

Happy Friday Y'all
- LA!

1 comment:

  1. i've been skipping out on the gym WAY too much. whooops. found you via the link up and am excited to follow along xo

    ReplyDelete