Monday, June 11, 2012

Kitchen Krazy!!


Last week my master piece was completed. I have been in my house for almost three years and I have final finished my kitchen, (minus the counter tops) the exact way I wanted it! When I moved in I had the walls painted a Crimson Red because I had white cabinets and black appliances.

I had a custom bench seat build in white with bead board. The bench looks perfect. It is everything that I dreamed and asked the guy who build it do for me. I'd have to say thank you to dad for the idea with the bead board. It totally made the bench seat pop!


I also bought new chairs and buffet from pottery barn, both matching my formal dinning room table. I also bought a black table from Ikea for the kitchen. (assembling the table is a whole other story, let's just say it took twoish hours and an ice-cream break)





Bryan and I put shelves (also from Ikea) up and decorated them with some white, sliver, and black faces and shelf sitters from a few other stores around town.  The table settings: sliver chargers, napkins, napkin rings, and red spheres are all from Pier 1 Imports and the sliver bowl from Ikea












I am so happy with the way everything has turned out in the kitchen and with my dinning room. Now if I can only tackle both my bed rooms and have them presentable I'd be one happy girl!  
-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment