Saturday, June 2, 2012

AUTOBOTS roll out!!


   
















Two weekends ago was Ellen's 23rd (+5) birthday! Bryan, John (her husband) and I threw her a Transformers Bowling Birthday Party. Bryan and I went up to Atlanta to celebrate all weekend long.

We ate a great dinner at Greenwoods in downtown Roswell with a few other friends. Greenwoods is a farm to plate restaurant and one of my favorite restaurants in the north Atlanta area. Then we went to Stars and Stripes for bowling that night. We had all transformers table tents and party hats along with a great "face" cake with Ellen in the middle of a battle scene with megaton and bumble bee. The eight of us had two lanes the boys on one lane and the girl on the other and bowled a few rounds. I am pretty sure that we all had a great time and Ellen couldn't be happier for her Big Birthday Party. On Sunday we went to Johns families lake house on Lake Lanier Nd floated and had a few drinks during the day. And to top off the weekend, Bryan and I found an El Som to eat at in Gainesville, GA (which is my favorite Mexican restaurant in Statesboro) on our way home. It was such a great weekend and I can not wait to celebrate all the July birthdays at the lake for my GSU friends and Bryan.  










It looks like I am going to be a month late on my blogs for the month of May.  Sorry blog over-load, but its time to roll out Autobots

No comments:

Post a Comment