Sunday, April 29, 2012

Mani-Pedi Weekend

So I bought my first as seen on TV product. The Salon Express Nail Art and it's the best ten dollars I have ever spent. I spend the weekend at Ellen and Johns while Bryan had drill. Ellen and I had a mani pedi weekend with my new toy. We went to Ulta and we both spend about 30$ on nail polish. We were so scared that it was not going to work as well as the info commercial was but I can not complain at all. It was great and easy to use. It was totally something you need a friend to do with since the nail polish does dry really fast, but it was great. I would recommend this product for anyone who loves to change their nail polish a few times a week like I do. I will work on getting some pictures up as soon as possible, because I am attempting to write my first blog on my new iPad.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
-LA

No comments:

Post a Comment