Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Widespread Wednesday 6.13.11


Happy Hump Day Everyone!!!

So far I can not complain to much about the first two days of the week and there are lots of good things that will be going on this week/weekend. I have worked out 2 times so far this week.  I am trying to get back into the swing of things, like when I was going to gym 4 times a week.

This week I would like to give a shout out to how I spend most of my time. I like to call it "lake-time". More or less it's a slower pace of life. Very care free and easy going. I'm very excited to have the GATAILGATORS to the lake in June and July. I wish that we were able to all together on one weekend but I don't think it is going to work out this summer.





Next as you saw in my last post I finished my kitchen. Which I will probably be bragging about for the next five years. All the accessories came from Pier 1. I did their pier1 2 go and it worked/was beautiful. They had everything I liked/wanted to see in person already pulled under the counter. The greatest part is that I didn't have to go wonder around the store looking for everything I saw online. And to be honest that may of saved me some money that i was "browsing" the store. Their customer service was spot on Saturday also. And the one item that they did not have in the Macon store they already had on order for me to be picked up at another store. Such a beautiful concept, especially since that was my last stop on a shipping adventure last weekend.

Speaking of spot on we have less then 80 days until Georgia Southern Football season. I can not wait to be spending my fall Saturday's with 21,000 of my closest friends in Americas prettiest little stadium. It is the one time of the year I get so excited about. I already know that August we will be prepping for our first game the Saturday of Labor Day weekend!! I also get to drag Bryan to more then just one this season. Yes we are hopefully going to be going to some UGA games (for his sake) if he gets his season tickets.
 
Finally the weekend saver was the rainy day we had on Sunday.  When it started raining Saturday night I knew that Sunday was going to be a lazy day.  Bryan and I set up the blue-ray player, watching the Braves, set up the kitchen with the items we bought from our shopping adventure. Then to end the day off we had waffle house for dinner (breakfast for dinner was a great) and popped some popcorn and watched True Blood.  It was a perfect way to end the a wonderful weekend!

Take it easy on this hump day!
-LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment