Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday Link-Up's (me myself & I)

My Beautiful, Crazy Life

Happy Tuesday Everyone!  This Tuesday I am going linking up with 6 different ladies for the first ever me myself & I link-up party.  I love these questions and can not wait for you all to read my responses.

1.  What is your BIGGEST phobia? 
Ant's!  I know that sounds crazy, I do not want to know if there is a technical term for a fear of ant's but if there is, my photo would be right next to the definition.  With ant's if you see one outside, in your outside BBQ, or heaven-forbid in your house you know that there are 100 more following and I think that is what creeps me out! 
 
2.  If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why?
I am sure if I ever get married and or have children the day would change.  But as of right now Graduating from GEORGIA SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY!  It was just a great day! I finally received my degree in Printing Management and two minors in Spanish and Art and I got to do with with family watching, in my favorite place in the world (Paulson Stadium) and then after the ceremony my parents threw a huge graduation party for Jason and I and we both got to celebrate with friends and family!  (If I had met Bryan that day: the day would of been perfect)

3.  If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
  25 years old! So many great things happened that year.  I graduated from college, I found my job that I am at right now and absolutely love, I bought my first house and I feel like I finally found out who I am and what I should be doing on this earth.  It was a sense of independence I finally had and to finally be an adult. 

4.  Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
I do not think anyone has ever said I looked like a celebrity.  I guess that may be a good thing.... who knows!

5.  What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
This is a hard one!  I love love love music.  I am sure my co-workers love and hate (mostly because of my singing) that I have pandora on the radio 99.5% of the day!  But the songs that I feel I live by are?
  1. Elton John - Tiny Dancer
  2. Matt Nathanson - Princess and To The Beat of Our Noisy Hearts
  3. John Mayer - Neon
  4. Tim McGraw - Live Like You Were Dying
  5.  Alanis Morissette - Forgiven
  6. Corey Smith - 21 (2003)
  7. Jump, Little Children - 15 stories, Habit and Not Today
  8. .moe - Happy Hour Hero
  9. Hootie & the Blowfish - Only Lonely
  10. Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
Loved this Link Up!  Can not wait to read other bloggers answers and to link up again the next time this link up is up and going!
Have a great day everyone!
Laura
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice to "meet" you!I'm stopping by from the GFC Blog Hop and am now a new follower:) Would love for you to stop by Crazy Mama Drama!
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/259491484156846

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I am glad the GFC blog hop is working. I have found so many great blogs to read including yours! Happy Wednesday!

      Delete
  2. In total agreement with what you said about ants! We are currently having an ant attack at our house and they are the hardest little bugs ever to get rid of!! New follower of your lovely blog and I would really appreciate it if you could return the follow if you get the chance :)

    Sapir @ smellthewildflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ants are the worse! Thanks for the follow and I can not wait to read more of your blog as your newest follower!

      Delete