Monday, July 23, 2012

Blogger 411

Its Friday and waiting for the clock to hit 5 so I can head up to Athens to pick up B.  So to pass the time I'll let you guys get to know me a little better!.... so now it is Monday and I am finishing up my post! 

 1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?  I have been blogging for about six months, but I have really gotten in to it in May (blogging at lease 3 times a week).  My friend Bridget (who has not updated her blog in a long time) talked about her blogging experience's and the people she has met while her and I were on vacation together.  No, it has not changed much since May. 

2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?  I went to Georgia Southern University and Majored in Printing Management (Graphic Communications) and double minored in Graphic Design and Spanish and I loved all 6 years I was in college

3. Where have you traveled?  I am an airline brat (my mom works for the airlines).  I have been all over the United States, almost every country in Europe, Costa Rica, Canada,Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Japan, China and Egypt.

4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?  I would pay off my brothers, my best friend Ellen's, and my house and help my parents with anything they needed.  The a new car (hopefully I'd win the BIG jackpot!)

5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?  1) Being interrupted when I am talking  2)  people not using their turn signals.  3) Cell Phone manors when the general public are in different stores (like talking on speaker phone when shopping at Macys, I do not want to hear about your baby momma drama!)

6. What is your favorite movie?  Empire Records.

7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?   Beer:  Coors Light, if I am drinking a lot and if were out at a restaurant a good light wheat beer.

 8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?  Blogging and Scrapbooking

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?  Home:  Pier 1  Clothing: Macys or Belk

10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present. Prob. attempting to play leap-frog on the way home from the bar my third year of college.  I fell face first on the pavement and had two black eyes, busted up nose and scrapes all up and down my face for weeks.  It was not one of my brighter moments but we all still talk about it!

11. What day would you love to relive again?  Either the day I met Bryan or the weekend that I graduated from Georgia Southern.

12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?  How about Reality TV Show, and I would want Lauren Conrad

13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?  I have only worked in the Printing Industry:  In college I worked 3 years at a screen printing company, 1 year at a large off-set printing company and now I am at my job where I have been here for 3.5 years.

14. Show us a picture from high school or college.  Me and My college roommates, Kyle and Jason. Yes, I lived with 2 guys for 4 years at Georgia Southern.

15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?  Australia!

16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
Ellen (my bff rose) and I at her birthday party in May and Bryan and I a few weeks ago on a date night in Maidson
                      
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?  Hopefully still at my job where I am now.  In a little larger or a house and maybe married. 

 



 I know I it is about a week late, but I LOVE doing little serveys like this!  Hope everyone is having a good day and I can not wait to read other bloggers "411's".

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment