Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Is that Normal?! {v.5}





This Tuesday I am linking up with Chalk in the Rain  with her "Is That Normal" link up.  Some of these questions are great.  I am glad that I am not the only one that thinks some of these things are normal and not normal.  

 1.  Is it normal to live with your parents past the age of 24?
Heck no it is not normal.  Get a job, finish school, and be an adult. i don't care if you think that waiting tables is beneath you, you are a grown-up.  The only time it is alright to live with a parent and or parent is a horrible circumstance like an illness to either you and or a family member and care is being given and or received.  But those people who are still living with mom and or dad after the age of 30, that is a other rant/shaking to the person.  

2. Is it normal to leave your house and/or car unlocked?
I think this depends on where you live and your neighbors/co-workers are.  What we like to call "lake-life" we do not lock our doors when we go out on the boat and or when were on the dock.  Hell, we leave stuff (life jackets, towels, boat and jet-ski covers) out all weekend on the dock and then put it away on Sunday night.  I actually have a neighbor who does not have a house on their property and they keep a grill on their land.  It is just an unspoken rule living on the lake.  But when I am at my normal house I lock the door every day when I go to work and go to sleep.  The rest of the time it is usually unlocked unless I am napping.  


3. Is it normal to prefer using a men's razor instead of a women's?
This is more the normal!  I don't know any women that uses a women's razor anymore, unless it is provided to their from a hotel and or girl friend.  


4.  Is it normal to go back to bed right after showering for a quick nap?
This one is a coin toss.  Usually once I am up, I am up, especially if I showered.  I am totally one of those people the water wakes me up!

5. Is it normal to eat chocolate chips straight from the bag?
Yes of course this is normal.  especially when cooking.  I still want to lick the spatula and or beaters when making cookies and or brownies. 
 
6. Is it normal to check behind the shower curtain or under the bed before you get in?
I keep my shower curtain close all the time, in both of my bathrooms.  And checking under the bed, if someone can fit under my bed with all the shoes and purses underneath they deserve an award from getting under there and fitting!

7. Is it normal to talk to yourself?
Yes of course it is.  Who doesn't talk themselves.  If you don't your the one that is not normal.  To be honest with you, I answer myself regularly also.   
 8. Is it normal to bite your nails?
Not really sure.  I bite my nails, especially when I am nervous and when they are not polished up.  Having nail polish is my anti-bit for my nails.  


9. Is it normal to go to bed without brushing your teeth?
No, not normal!  Who doesn't brush their teeth before going to bed. Brush your teeth and think about the day you just had or the day your going to tackle the next day.  Brushing my teeth is my meditation time, since you can not talk to anyone why brushing. It's a good habit that everyone should par-take in every night.

10. Is it normal to "baby talk" your pet?  
 I do not have any pets so I have no idea.  But my friends that do have pets, most of them talk to their pets in a normal tone of voice unless the pet is in trouble. 



What do you think is NORMAL!?
-LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment