Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Top Ten Summer Activities

This Tuesday I am linking up with Paige (whom I found on the GFC link up today) for her Tuesday Top Ten List.  This week she is having everyone list their Top 10 Summer Activities.  
Mom2MemphisandRuby
Here are my top 10 favorite summer activities:
    1. Being out on a body of water (Lake, River, Ocean and or Pool) it does not matter to me as long as I am in the sun and having a good time
    2. Going to Braves and Cubs games.  I love baseball and enjoy going to as many games as I can over the summer
    3. Iced Coffee and Frappuccinos ('nuff said)
    4.  Bright Color Clothing
    5. BBQing
    6.  Being able to spend a long amount of time outside with out it feeling to late
    7. Preparation for Football and Tailgating
    8. Hosting my friends and family at the lake
    9. Night Boat Rides
    10. RED NECK RAFT CLUB in Pell City, Alabama!  (this year will be its 10th annual meeting between Jen and I)
    What are you top ten favorite summer activities!?!  Cant wait to hear them all!
    -LA!

    2 comments:

    1. Your list looks fun! Newest GFC follower from hop. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you can. Hosting a facebook hop now. Love to have you!

      www.thenaptimereview.com

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you for the follow! I joined your "twitter" hop today and I look forward to reading your blog as a new follower!

        Delete