Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten List - Winter TV shows


I can't believe that the month of January is almost over.  Where the heck has the time gone.  This Tuesday I'm making a top 10 list of my favorite winter TV shows.  I have some many guilty pleasures when it comes to TV.  I guess some that I am a little embarassed about watching and some that I am sure most of you all watch along with me.  Happy reading and watching!! 


Laura's Top Ten Winter TV Shows:

       1)   Pretty Little Liars:  For being a 20-something you would think that I would not have anything to relate to this show since it is based to high school girl, but I love it!!  I have read the 5 of the books that have been published and love them.  The show does follow the books pretty well.  

2).  Smash:  So happy that NBC decided to bring Smash back.  It show hasn't started back yet, but I can not wait to see how everything plays out with Marlyn Monroe! 

3).  The Carrie Diaries:  I am usually not a fan or CW original series besides Gossip Girl, but I found this show from a friend of mine who was tweeting about it and how they thought it was a perfect age appropriate Sex in the City.  I started DVRing it and watched all three episode's last night and loved them.  

4).  Real Housewives of Atlanta:  Nothing like some trashy TV when I am feeling down about myself.  Growing up North of Atlanta, this is nothing that I remember seeing in my 20 years of living there.  Most of these women on the show do live in North of Atlanta, not even in Atlanta.  They drink, party, and eat in the city limits but live no where near the city.  But what do I know.  These women right now are fighting over a Donkey Booty!  

5).  Duck Dynasty:  Redneck fun at its best.  I can get sucked into this show for hours.  I love it!!  I can only hope that one day I can I will be able to have that much fun with my friends and family at the lake.

6).  Archer:  This is my favorite adult cartoon.  If you are into dirty cartoons and tv that you do not have think about while watching and really funny.  Tune into Archer!  My boyfriend and I love watching this show late on the weekend.  

7).  American Idol:  Lets be honest, the best part of American Idol is the try-outs.  I love seeing the heartfelt stories and of course the singers who can not sing.  

8).  Downton Abbey:  I just started watching this show.  I am on season 2 right now and I can not wait to see how everything states to unfold.

9).  Girls:  This show reminds me of our generations Sex in the City but not as glamorous.  I am waiting and  waiting for the newest season to start.  

10).  Jeresylicious:  Another trashy reality TV show... I know I know... That's all I have to say about it!

What are some of your favorite and or guilty pleasure winter TV shows?!?!  I'd love to hear about them and know if I am missing out on any good shows.
-Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I am your newest follower from the blog hop! Lovely little space you have here!! I'm Hanna. Nice meeting you!!! You can visit me anytime at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com I would love to have you!

    xoxoxo Hanna

    I don't have cable TV so I haven;t seen a show in about 3 years:)

    ReplyDelete