- Bryan got his new car last week!! Sally the Sorento is officially the newest member to the household. I was so worried that things were going to take forever (you know how car shopping is), but it didn't and I would go back and highly recommend Bulldog Kia in Athens, GA. They made purchasing the car easy and I LOVE easy!
- The cold weather. Now I know that most southern girls complain about the cold weather. I am not a HUGE fan of the colder weather, but living on the lake we always need a few good colf freezes to kill off the mosiquot's. I will take a few nights of cold for less bugs over the summer any time
- The Amy Winehouse Pandora Station: It made me fall back in love with her all over again. Another life lost to soon.
- Pitch Perfect!! If you have not see this movie go and redbox it! It is crazy funny! Get your girlfriends together, sing and laugh the whole movie.
- Justin Timberlake's newest song! So so so happy he is finally going to bring sexy back and release new music!
- Negative People: I am so sick of people complaining about how "hard" they have it!! Do something (like get a real job) instead of sitting at home watching soap operas, tweeting and complaining about being broke!
- The flu/cold or whatever is going around and work. I am by far not a germ-a-phob and I do not believe in getting shots for the flu so I am hoping that I am not going to get what is passing around
- Not working for a bank and or having a government job. Mostly because I do not want to go to work on Monday and all my friends are off because of the MLK day holiday.