Sunday, January 20, 2013

Social Sunday 1.19.13

Sunday Social Happy Sunday Y'all.


This is a sad weekend for me.  It is the last official weekend of any type of football besides the Superbowl.  Hoping for a BIG Falcon's win this afternoon.  But before football starts, I am so excited that this is the first Sunday in months that I am able to participate in Social Sunday with Ashley and Neely.  This week questions are top 3's, and I love lists and hopefully I can only keep it to three. 





Top 3 Favorite Kinds of Food:
  1. Seafood - Mexican (it's a tie)  
  2. Sushi
  First 3 Things you do in the morning:
  1. Check my phone (Facebook... Twitter... you know the important things in life)
  2. Start the coffee marker
  3. Brush my teeth
Last 3 Things you do at night:
  1. Usually talk to Bryan
  2. Take my medicine  
  3. fall asleep to the food network 
3 TV shows you NEVER miss:
  1. Criminal Minds
  2. Pretty Little Liars
  3. Big Bang Theory 
  3 Places you want to visit:
  1. Australia
  2. New Orleans (we are going Nov 2013 for my 30th birthday)
  3. New York City during Christmas time
3 People you can always count on:
  1. My Parents
  2. Bryan
  3. Ellen, Jen and Kelly (since we are on 3's) 

Can't wait to read every one's favorite "3's".
GO FALCONS

- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment