Wednesday, August 8, 2012

So What! Wednesday 8.8.12

Its Wednesday again and I am fresh off a great vacation with my best friend from high school Jen.  So I really do not have much to "so what" about this Wednesday or the past week because everything has been so relaxed! 
But Today I am saying SO WHAT IF...
  • Jen and I pretended that we were 21 years old again.... no one knows who we are where we were in Alabama
  • I now know why I am not 21 years old anymore... I am sorry liver and kidney
  • I went by my alter-ego's name all weekend when we were out at some of the bars hanging out with "Alabama's Finest"
  • I really do not want to be at work today and that I wish I had today off so that I can catch up with things in my personal life rather then my work life
  • I am really not feeling like going to the gym today.... It can wait until tomorrow or maybe next Monday... right?
  • We (Bryan and I) are already planning what we want to be for Halloween (Disney Princess)!
  • I thought about B the whole trip, these past 5 days made me realize how much I miss being around him and talking to him all the time.
  • I plan on watching "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" on TLC tonight.  I just love watching my fellow Georgian in their "redneck" ways! 
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday Afternoon... just 4.5 hours until I get to go home and clean up-house!
-Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment