Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesdays Tunes - The Justin's

Happy Tuesday,
 
I am linking up with Holli and Lauren with their Tuesdays Tunes.  This week I am featuring my favorite two Justin’s:  Timberlake and Beiber.  I know complete opposites from what I posted last week.  I have been listening to a wide range of music and the past week and the two Justin's have been sticking out recently with new albums, videos and constant airtime on Pandora and XM radio.
 
My first song is one of my favorite Justin Timberlake songs “What Goes Around”  It is an older one from him but I personally think a goodie!  This is also the song that I would love to play for person who tried to ruin my valentines day and relationship with B.  She thought spreading rumors, talking trash, and contacting me through her “friends” and herself was going to make me run away, guess what honey child it didn’t and you can stop now!  Eventually the way you have treated me and B will come back around. 


Now it's breaking my heart to watch you run around
'Cause I know that you're living a lie
That's okay baby 'cause in time you will find
What goes around, goes around, goes around
Comes all the way back around
 
My second song of the week is Justin Beirber’s “Boyfriend”  For some really odd and strange reason I love this song.  (Lets be honest anyone who can rhyme the word fondue and make it work in a song deserves a little praise ever once in a while.)  I had never listen to a Beiber song in my life before this song and once I heard it I had the fever.  It has a catchy beat and I could see Justin Timberlake or Usher singing this song back when they first started in the music industry and or solo career's. 
 

I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow
Swag swag swag, on you
Chillin by the fire while we eatin' fondue
I dunno about me but I know about you
So say hello to falsetto in three two swag
 
I cant wait to read everyone elses link up for Tunes Tuesdays .  I am hoping that our Seattle/Chicago (rain and wind) like weather here again in Georgia goes away.  I don’t mind the rain (when its not cold) and a breeze (especially when its 100*+ on the lake) but together its an awful mix.  I’d rather be watching it snow if it is going to be this cold outside.  

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday!
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Hi Laura- thank you for linking up with Lauren and me. We love our weekly blog hop and appreciate your support.
    Great songs by the way. I love JT!!

    ReplyDelete