Monday, October 1, 2012

Weekend Update - UGA vs UT 9.29.12

 Happy Monday Y'all!  Actually I am going to brag and today is my Tuesday.  I have Friday off for my birthday.  And I can not believe that today is October 1st.  Where the heck has the year gone!


view from our season tickets

This weekend Bryan and I finally used our UGA season tickets.  This is my first game of the season and this is his second game of the season.  I had a hard time not being at the GSU game but we went with my co-workers (6/8 of us were at the game) and we celebrated a life event for one of them.  It was a weekend of go go go! 
The game was by no means a blow-out which I thought it may of been.  Bryan and I had such a good time.  I secretly can not wait until we go to the GSU vs UGA and GT vs UGA in November.  Other then the football game we went and looked at Jeeps (since it was on a Sunday and I hate car dealers) and watched the Falcons and Braves.  I have to say all in all it was a nice but busy weekend.  


Touchdown UGA
Bryan and I in the 4th quarter

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and Happy 1st day of October!!
- Laura

2 comments:

  1. Looks fun! Following from the GFC blog hop and would love it if you would stop by and follow back!

    -Fotini { http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fantastic Fall colors !! :)
    It looks like you had loads of fun. I hope you have a great birthday and a fun filled weekend.
    I am following you now and would love for you to follow back.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/2012/10/thankful-thursday-lifes-lessons.html

    ReplyDelete