Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Halloween 2012 (just a few days late)

It's Wednesday the 14th of November and I'm finally able sit down for a few minutes and able to write about our Halloween. We went to John and Ellen's 2nd annual Halloween party. This was Bryan and I's second halloween together, we like to say that their halloween party is where we met and I know that is where I fell in love with Bryan. (Too mushy I know)

This year we went as Batgirl and the Joker. I made my costume this year. It was the first time that I have ever had a fully homemade costume. I made a black and yellow tutu and painted the bat girl symbol on to my shirt. Ellen was Belle from Beauty and the Beast and John was a taco. Ellen actually dyed her wedding dress yellow for her costume. It looked great and still can't believe she did it but she said it was totally worth it.





Bryan and I had a blast, watching the UGA vs FL game, making "witches brew", and eating killer Mexican food at el rio. I can not wait until Ellen and Johns 3rd annual halloween party next year and the next year Bryan and I get to spend together!

- Laura





No comments:

Post a Comment