Monday, September 24, 2012

Show & Tell: Stuck on an Island


Happy Monday Y'all.  I am still shifting through what has happen this past weekend for an up-date and I think I got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, so I need something that may brighten my day.  I am going to link up with From Mrs. to Mama today.  I saw a few of the blogs that I follow participate so I am jumping ship.

 1. Tell us, if you could only take 5 people with you to a deserted island, who would it be, and why?
  1.  My Mom:  She would know how to cook anything that we may want to eat.  And she is pretty craft with directions and she would keep my second person in line also.
  2. My Dad:  He would be able to build us a kick-ass house like in Swiss-Family Robinson and then able to fix anything that breaks
  3. Bryan:  He can by my dads gopher;  and they get along so they would have man time together. 
  4. Ellen/John: my bff rose and husband, she would keep me company and sane from being stuck on an island and she is a great Gardner for vegetables and such.  Then John would make sure we had Internet for long nights in our great tree house my dad would build
  5. Luke Bryan:  He would be able to shake it for the catfish in the stream and squirrels in the trees.
 2. Show us which island you'd like to be deserted at.
 Im not that picky.  I think this one would be great.  And maybe if one of my fancy friends ever stuck it rich and had a private place they would be able to come and visit me!

3. Tell us, if you could only bring 3 items with you, what would those items be. And why? 
  1. My Camera:
  2. Unlimited amount of sunscreen
  3. My Macbook (hoping to have Internet b/c that is why I am bring John)  
4. Show us 3 pictures that you would take with you.

Paulson Stadium - GSU football, my favorite place in the world and where many of my favorite memories happen and take place
Kelly, Me and Ellen - Halloween 2011 (the night Bryan asked me out)
My best friends from Georgia Southern

 5. Tell us what you envision life would be like on that island. Do you think you would go into survival mode? Would you be like those Survivor people and eat bugs? What qualities do you possess that would help you survive. Do share. 

I really think that life would be very Swiss family Robinson.  I think I would freak out for a few days and then when I realized that me and the six people I brought all have different qualities I think we would be fine.  I would be a bug eater, because i would not be able to eat the people I brought.  I don't think that I have any real strong qualities that would help me survive.  I am not that physically strong but I am sure that if I had to do something I would put my best foot forward.  I was more or less looking at it as a vacation away from reality with my favorite people drinking coconut milk and listening to Luke Bryan sing! 
  
Hope you enjoy reading.  I promise I will be updating with everything that has gone on the past few weeks sometime this week.  Georgia Southern football is going great and I can not wait to go to the UGA vs UT game this weekend.  

Laura 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment