Friday, March 1, 2013

Product Review ... off brand K-cups

Good Thursday All,
I am going to attempt to give a product review and or a little bit of a complaint about a product that I have recently bought and unsatisfied with it. I wouldn’t say that I am a coffee snob or anything like that (I do not drive through Starbucks every morning), but I do like a decent cup of coffee in the morning before I go to work or watching TV on the weekends.
I have a Keurig coffee maker and I think it is the best thing I have ever received when buying my house.  I do have my favorite K-cups that I keep at the house and I do try different packs to see if there is another “flavor” of coffee that I prefer over another, but I usually have a few staples that I keep for me on an every day basis. But last week at the store I purchased Kroger brand K-cup’s. They were freaking horrible. Especially when it says, compared to Folders Medium roast (which is a staple for my house). 
 
If you have a Keurig brewer, 99.9% after you open it up the next time you use it there are grounds of coffee on the top and or you can not see through the cup if you look through the hole. If you push on it you can feel that there is something inside there before and after the cup is used. If it’s a filter, new or used grounds or just a little bit of sogginess from the water that just ran thought it is not completely empty, I don't know what it is, but you can tell something is in there. Well these Kroger K-cups there is absolutely nothing inside them except for grounds and once the water goes through the K-cup they ate completely empty!!! I am convinced that they used instant coffee when filling up their "K-cups”.   I watched it this morning "pour" into my cup and it was a normal coffee for the first half then after that it was just clear hot water!  It was the grossest coffee that I have ever had!

I am pretty "adventurous" when it comes to trying store brand products and most of them are pretty on the mark for not being able to tell a difference.  But store brand K-cups is officially on my list to never go cheep on again. 
Has any one else had any bad experiences with "store brand" products or K-cups?  I'd love to hear about it! 
Laura

6 comments:

  1. If you are looking for quality K-cups at affordable prices, I would recommend CoffeeForLess.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great you should share your bad experiences with other always because these kind of blog open our eyes that how companies cheated their customers. Hi my name is walder and i am working with one of famous company AOL probably your know about that company as technical consultant i am also providing help to those who are not able to solve their email issue. so what i do is people contact me via phone call at aol 800 number and i provide solution over the phone call. I am also share this with my friends and please reader this lady doing for all of us so keep share whereby company should know that they did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking for Printer in Error State Windows 10 solution,
    then you need to have a look at our detailed techniques for how to fix printer in an error state windows 10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer On Windows10.If you have any such type of issue and you are unable to Fix HP Laserjet printer 1200 and you need any external assistance then don't get confused about it Call at +1-888-309-0939 Hprinter Official Is Available 24×7 To Help you in all your printer problem.
    Install HP Laserjet 1200 Printer On Windows10
    HP Laserjet printer support

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roku Error Code RLC-1000,is a hassle-free task with Roku.com/link experts. We have experienced experts to help you with Connect Roku Error Code RLC.If in any case you still have issues with Roku connected but not working, you can call Roku technical support team by 1 888-309-0939 at any time.
    Roku Error Code RLC
    Fix Roku Error Code RLC-1000

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very nice content I am reading on your blog. It is so full of insight that I really think will help me in doing some findings about this topic nice work.

    ReplyDelete